Tuesday, September 12, 2006

beet freak out



that is the title of my favorite crazy spammy email of the day. the beginning of the email was some information on buying some stupid stock, and it says that if you buy this certain stock, you can "ride the stairway to heaven." hmmm. please enjoy the rest of the email:





To-morrow I must turn about and makefor home. You see, he went on, when I was a small boy I was rather a hardycitizen. The milestones in his journey had been the wines.
This was hislast hour with Alison for months, and the light had suddenly goneout of his landscape. Also I greatly disliked Mastrovin and hiscrowd. At least it has brought me infiniteamusement.
Mr Glynde was regarding him with steady eyes, which even in the dimlight seemed very bright.
But youth and the sun and wide spaces played their old healingpart.
Well hop it into eastern Europe or some other fruityplace. Each was associated with some vision of sun-drenched landscape.
Not a word in English, but I have written some rather charmingthings in mediƦval Latin. This was hislast hour with Alison for months, and the light had suddenly goneout of his landscape.
Therewas an impish propulsive power about my little gold stater. But youth and the sun and wide spaces played their old healingpart.
I wish I thought that, said Jaikie, brightening a little.
I wish Iwere going to the Canonry, for theres a lot of things I want tohave out with you. Have you any strong interest in Evallonian affairs? But I know that Ivecome to the end of my money. Hehad been a month on the tramp, but he seemed to have walked throughcontinents.
I carry with me a Greekstater which has made most of my decisions for me.
He craned his head out of the window, andlooked back along the way he had come the night before. But characteristically he neverthought of that probability.
Have you any very clear notion where you have got to?



link about a hipster. (not the bad kind of hipsters.)

oft unseen: the art of secret societies.

top 100 wiki searches. i guess most of the people that use wiki are horny men...


(today's photo brought to you by some model tripping on the runway at fashion week. heh.)

No comments: