Monday, August 28, 2006

"anthropology is very instructive in that way."



i keep getting these spammy emails from someone named Beck Smart and they all say the same thing:




Sammile was saying softly: Perhaps shes asleep; I dontwant to wake her. Pauline said, as she stood up, Itd be too wonderful, and then, Arent you rather tired, grandmother? They were not restless, as she had thought.
I thought we might have had asong or speech or something with all the names in it. Anstruther said; andYoud turn them into a cosy corner of trees, Myrtle, Pauline interjected. Then it would be betterfor you to be there, she said.
She leant toward Pauline and went on: There are all sorts of ways of changing dreams.
But I dont seewhy you dont enjoy yourselves.
Anthropology is very instructive in that way. It was exactly what Wentworth wanted to know.
Pauline said: Can you change dreams, Mrs.
Anthropology is very instructive in that way. I was saying to Hugh as we came along thatall it needs is force. Would you forgive meif I deserted you too? But I dont seewhy you dont enjoy yourselves.
Pauline said, as she stood up, Itd be too wonderful, andthen, Arent you rather tired, grandmother? Not dreams, Pauline said, meeting themselves

kind of makes you long for the days of "free penis pump!"

also:



stream "modern times" here.

related (yay!): nice raconteurs article.

UPDATE: Looks like we may have to hook up the record player tonight…I just got my MODERN TIMES, double-LP gatefold sleeve on 180-gram vinyl!

WOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

flatlander said...

Hmmm.....It may be some kind of secret code. I'll get the fakiegrind codebreakers working on it!

mondo retro said...

excellent! please update me on your progress.