Friday, May 12, 2006

OMG, "the office" last night!


i haven't been that into a tv show moment in a long, long time (except for when we witnessed jim's mind control powers). when jim told pam he was in love with her, i gasped and put my hand up to my mouth. my heart started beating faster and everything. then when he came into the room where she was talking to her mom...awwww. adorable. i totally teared up. wonderful show all around. i just hope they don't screw it up now...remember "moonlighting?" that was a great show once too, you know...

p.s. i so desperately need this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god yes!!! It was the best tv episode I've seen in a LONG time. I've never been so overwhelmed that I could barely watch in, again, such a long time!! Perfect!

mondo retro said...

jenny, i love that you have "the big scene" on your site! i tried to leave a comment but i got a message that i am banned from leaving comments. ? oh well!

i got all choked up watching it again. jim's face...ahhhh...

Will said...

I almost teared up - it was such an amazing moment. I have gotten really, really into this show after initially being a little skeptical. The courtship has certainly been one of the best plotlines. And I had to get the bobblehead.

mondo retro said...

chris and i watched it again on friday, on demand, for 99 cents. soooooooo good. wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!

and right on for getting the bobblehead!!!