Monday, February 13, 2006

my funny valentine

not funny ha-ha, but funny awesome.


















he loves me when i'm loopy and falling over...















he loves me even through all my haircolors...


















...and my crazy red lips...



















hopefully he loves me more than he loves this monkey...




















...and heineken...
















...and moss...














...and his beard...















...and my weird baking concoctions...
















yes, that chris is a mysterious gent...















"blue steel." (i'm sure he wants to kill me now)















ahhh...so pensive...















awwwww!














happy valentine's day, sweetie!

2 comments:

mondo retro said...

i love you too, schmoopy! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day you crazy kids!

Your friend's,
Firefighter'X' and ArtGoddess