Friday, November 18, 2005

wheeeee, new chucks!

and they were only $10! mondo loves a bargain! this is big news, as both of my old pairs of chucks were falling apart.

top 30 facts about chuck norris.

jello and the melvins. okay, i'll take it.

and just for good measure, here is an interview i did with jello's ex-bandmate.

here's some funny small town police reports.

my boyfriend is from a very small town in ohio. we were there visiting his family, and we read the local police blot from their paper. one of them was something to the effect of: "man rented santa claus costume and returned it 2 days late." that was the big crime in their town that week. I LOVE IT! in my city, there are usually like 5 or 6 shootings and a few knifings and arsons and drug busts and stuff. that's not so funny.

3 comments:

mondo retro said...

i know, i know. :( too bad you can't see my trucker hat and my ironic t-shirt in this photo. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dem's nice kicks!

mondo retro said...

thankssssssssssssssssssssss!