Friday, April 27, 2007

I'M the sassiest girl in america, dammit!


i got 'em all right! woo!

in other zombie news...

and in owl puke news...

i love the guy on the right in this picture...

here's some advice thurston moore gave sassy readers back in the day. i love sassy. i actually just got this book, and it's awesome. i wish i still had all my old sassys...and actually, i was mentioned in sassy once, because i wrote christina kelly a letter saying i didn't think it was right for her to make fun of michael hutchence because he chopped all his hair off and wore dork glasses and a green plaid suit at the grammys back in 1989. true story. and i can't believe i'm admitting it. i remember my best friend called me because she just got her sassy in the mail and was like, "okay, are you sitting down?!?" hahaha. i was actually really embarrassed at the time. but now i'm all like, "i was totally in sassy!!!" (you also have to say it like phil hartman did on those old snl skits...SASSS-AAAY!)

p.s.


2 comments:

flatlander said...

Gads! Just yesterday I was thinking to myself, "What could be better than the young Jodi Foster?". And today you have answered my question: three young Jodie Fosters singing a French lovesong.

Thanks Mondo Retro!

mondo retro said...

flatlander! you're alive!!! :)