Tuesday, November 07, 2006

this day totally sucks.


i got in a fight with my boyfriend this morning over something really stupid, then someone (accidentally) threw my lunch away (i had to dig it out of the trash and there was some sort of weird goo stuck to the box. um, ewww!), AND i just checked my bank account online and realized that i bounced a check.


AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! what next?!? i'm going to my nieces' 3rd birthday party tonight...i hope i don't pass the bad karma on to my little sweet innocent elise and cause her to fall head-first into her birthday cake or something!!

:(

1 comment:

mondo retro said...

when i look at my life i see one long, dark highway filled with endless toll booths and no exits...i'll be quite blunt with you, cuddles...i think my marriage is... ON THE ROCKS!!!