Monday, April 17, 2006

"Chain-store, chain-smoke, I consume you all..."


woo-hoo! thanks, 100 records! you are so very awesome. i'm gonna so totally rock out on the way to meet the real estate lady this afternoon! yes, chris and i are looking to join the rest of the grown-ups out there and buy a house. wheeeeeeeeee! i tried to look as nice as possible today. ok, that's a lie. if that were the case, i wouldn't be wearing black nail polish. but, chris just asked me to, like, not wear a kiss t-shirt or something to this meeting. so i wore a cute dress. blah.

i also just finished my taxes, literally about 20 minutes ago. i was all prepared to do one of 2 extensive posts this morning. it was either gonna be about the carradine acting dynasty (specifically, some of the hilarious and crazy names of the characters portrayed by all 3 carradines), or a bunch of cool david lynch links, interviews, art, etc. because, for some reason, i am ALL ABOUT THE LYNCH right now. i even did the dance of the man from another place in the red room for my mom before we went to Easter dinner. "That gum you like is coming back in style!!" oh, we laughed and laughed. we watched "twin peaks" together religiously when it was on. but, i am just way too frazzled for that. so, in lieu of those ideas, please enjoy "bendin' in the wind," the futurama episode with beck. it's a good one.

4 comments:

Will said...

I often find myself "All About the Lynch," spending many a workday trying to find out when Twin Peaks Season 2 will be on DVD. Glad you enjoyed my blog ... I'll be coming back here.

mondo retro said...

re: twin peaks season 2---I'M SERIOUS!!! how long are we supposed to watch our 15-year-old grainy videotapes?!? :) the extras on the season 1 DVDs are so awesome, i can only imagine what season 2 could give us...

Will said...

I don't know how long they expect us to wait - I really want to see that final episode at DVD quality. Everytime I check, they keep delaying the release date.

mondo retro said...

looka looka:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Twin-Peaks-Season-2_W0QQitemZ9128618795QQcategoryZ617QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem