Saturday, January 28, 2006

it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times...

aside from the pictures at the bottom of me and gertie (and this rad nymph-with-harp thing i bought at a flea market for $2 that i love so much and i just had to share), the following are images from some of my more recent-ish journals. i never really write anything in these journals; instead, i just collage things that i find or that i’m into at the moment, with some concert tickets and such thrown in. here are a few images; more to come some other day. enjoy!













4 comments:

flatlander said...

Those are neat journal pages! I love collages. Someday I'll post pages from Fakiegrind's sacred manual, "The Incrudible Book of Hulk" .

But not today; the world isn't ready. :)

mondo retro said...

i'm ready!! do it do it do it!

Anonymous said...

You're collages rock! Get off your ass and do something with them. The world is waiting!!!!!

mondo retro said...

thanks, anonymous! :)

p.s. anyone know anyone who can discover me and make me rich and famous? or i'd settle for debt-free and comfortable with minimal recognition...