Thursday, December 29, 2005

shackin' up


so, right now, as we speak, my boyfriend is moving into my apartment. i told my cat gertie last night that it's no longer just the girls any more, and she seemed alright with it. that's pretty much all that's going on in mondo-land. there's really nothing exciting going on in internet-land, either.

you may be wondering if i have any new year's resolutions...or maybe you're not wondering. but, even though i don't usually do the resolution thing, i think this year i might try something. there are so many areas on which i need to improve on, so it will be hard to pick just one thing. will it be to quit smoking? exercise more? go vegetarian? vow to make at least one piece of jewelry per day, and then photograph it and put it on my jewelry blog? watch less tv? save more money? throw away all the stupid crap i am hanging on to for no reason at all?

wow, i am a totally flawed human being. i didn't realize how much there was about me that needs improvement. ok, now i'm totally depressed. bye.

oh, wait, before i go:

ha!

um, sean lennon, what the F is going on with you?!?!? (p.s. call me!)

but my lips hurt real bad!

awww, wook at those wittle penguin sweatahs!

mmmmm...nachos...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your font got so small...I'm old and can't see it well...yes, 53 year olds read your blog...have mercy on me and make your fonts just a tiny bit bigger.

mondo retro said...

no problem whatsoever! i thought it was a bit small, too.

flatlander said...

Wow! Jesus appearing in the pan, just in time for Christmas! That's more proof that Jesus loved Nochos. And who wouldn't?

Don't worry about the resolutions; remember that flaws spelled backwards is

"swalf"

I was wondering, would vegetarians eat carnivorous plants such as Venus Fly Traps? I have some recipes.

All the best in 2006!

mondo retro said...

hmmm, well so far i have not given up smoking. although i could have, becase new year's day i could barely smoke at all, since i smoked like an entire pack the night before. :( i'm awful.

i'm thinking the exercise thing will make me feel healthier and make me not want to smoke...? here's hoping!