Friday, December 02, 2005

imagine my surprise...


...when i woke up this morning and caught elvis fixing himself a sammich. he better not leave a big mess for me when i get home! also:

david cross writes an open letter to larry the cable guy.

pics of bullets hitting things.

ahhh, hard to believe it took this long for someone to come up with this.

window washers + windy day + high-rise building = something interesting to watch this morning.

what countries have legal prostitution? find out here. as always, mondo brings you the important stuff.

robotic relief for the guys.

i stayed up last night to watch both the white stripes on the daily show (incidentally, what a bad interview! jon totally let me down! "uhhh, what's the food like in weird countries?" hmmm), and also beck on jimmy kimmel, which had earth, wind, and fire as the musical guest instead. from nasty little man, beck's publicity peeps: BECK REGRETFULLY HAS HAD TO CANCEL JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE AND VH1 BIG IN '05 FOR MEDICAL REASONS. beck.com is also suspiciously down at the moment. ummm, is he DEAD?!?!?

and finally, this dr. phil soundboard is really fun. i like to make him say, "i don't know anything!!" and "i'm a drunk pimp!" silly dr. phil.

4 comments:

Kirkkitsch said...

Don't quote me on this, but...I think I love you.

Great blog! You've inspired me to levels of kitsch like I've never known before. Tank yew. :)

mondo retro said...

awwww, shucks...

p.s. thanks for being kitschy and liking my dumb blog! i will peruse yours as well. we kitschies have to stick together.

flatlander said...

I've been worried about the Beckster ever since I learned he was a card-holding Scientologist.

I'm worried he has signed over the rights to his songs to the L.R. Hubbard estate, and taken up residence in some comunal home for wayward musicians.

Or maybe he's just hanging out with (gak!) Tom Cruise.

O Beck! Why didn't you call the Rosicrucians first?

mondo retro said...

i sure hope he's not hangin' with tom...eeeek!