Wednesday, November 23, 2005

what are you thankful for?

i am thankful for my loved ones. i am thankful for a warm bed and a place to live. i am thankful for coffee (that is, good coffee). i am thankful for heineken. i am thankful for sesame chicken. i am thankful for classroom scare films. i am thankful for gertie, my pretty kitty. i am thankful for "on demand," so i can watch "six feet under" for 8 hours straight if i want to. i am thankful for bob dylan and johnny cash and the white stripes. i am thankful when i can get "buy one, get one free" cigarettes. i am thankful for "mr. show" and "kids in the hall." i am thankful for "the simpsons" and "family guy." i am thankful for the cool scarves that my mom kits for me. i am thankful for the useless information and silly things to laugh at on the internets.

i am not thankful for tomatoes, because i don't like them.

hope everyone has a nice day of gluttony and sloth! i'll be back in a few days.

2 comments:

flatlander said...

Happy American Thanksgiving! I must say, I am thankful for Mondo Retro's groovie postings and linkage; those Sears catalogue toy photos really made my morning!

And you have brought those "Breath Capture Tubes" to public attention just in time for Christmas.

Thanks Mondo Retro!

mondo retro said...

p.s. i am thankful for flatlander, who always leaves comments, making it look like people are actually reading my silly blog. i am thankful that flatlander posts groovy picutres of his action figures and his cat on fakiegrind. :)