Tuesday, October 04, 2005

oh, my name it is nothin'...


my smurf name is Hannibal Smurf.

my glam rock name is Krystmas Saturn.



my squirrel name is President Honeynuts.

my unitarian jihad name is Sibling Broadsword of Love and Mercy.

my authentic indian name is Gladiola Inexpensive Claw.

my elvish name is Ánië Nénmacil.

my gangsta name is Janky Crack Robba.

my bunny name is Bon Bon Stretch-Hop-A-Long.

my evangelist name is Professor Ryle Van Young-Boyes.

my fluffy kitten name is Samantha Merryweather. (?!?!)

my country star name is Ellie Faye.

my cutesy pet name is Leaky Pants.

my cyborg name is M.O.N.D.O.R.E.T.R.O.: Mechanical Operational Neohuman Designed for Online Repair, Efficient Troubleshooting and Rational Observation.

3 comments:

florav said...

I love this blog. Let me know what you think of my "blog-of-wonder" @ http://roomwaview.blogspot.com/
or not...
Anywho...have a great blog and enjoy:)

Chris Jart said...

President Honeynuts....snicker. Why does this make me laugh so?

mondo retro said...

does it make you laugh more than Leaky Pants? i like Leaky Pants. it's funny 'cause it's true! ;)

p.s. Jart In My Head is the most wonderful blog on earth! i love it! yay!