Friday, October 07, 2005

"no send backs!!!"


so, kenny was hangin' out online last night, and he got this disturbing IM from someone he doesn't know:

WHEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SOMTHIN BAD WIL HAPPEN...MY NAME IS TEDDY... I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH HAIR AND SCARY EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DONT SEND THIS 2 15 PPL B4 U GO 2 BED I WILL APPEAR 2NIGHT WITH A KNIFE AND KILL U. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN 2 U AT 10:22. SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK 2 U ONLINE AND SAY I LOVE YOU OR ASK U OUT. DONT BREAK IT no send backs

?!?!?!?! aaaaaiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is supposed to be like The Ring or one of those horror films... but I am less frightened by the description of Teddy than I am at how poorly Teddy can spell!