Tuesday, October 04, 2005

my insane desk

since i brought my camera to work to snap a pic of the birthday boy, i thought i'd share what the wall of my desk looks like. this wall is a year-and-a-half in the making, and even i can't believe how insane it's getting. i literally don't have any room to put work-related stuff up there. heh.

some fun things you will find on my wall is a little ace frehley leg-o guy, a ripped whoopie cushion, a foamy homer simpson, pics of bob dylan, the white stripes, beck, joel and clementine, johnny cash, a print-out of the "taxi driver" watercolor paul proch did for me, a label from a can of potted meat, people i know, kevin bacon with his throat slit from "friday the 13th," etc. oh, and many, many pics from the paper of funny old ladies and geeky teenagers. also some headlines, such as "Police: Nude man steals cruiser" and "Every day we consume insect parts, rat hair." click on the pic below for the bigger version.

1 comment:

flatlander said...

That's one insane desk! Good for warding off evil spirits, I imagine.