Wednesday, October 26, 2005

mad lib poem # 3

(from language is a virus)

spiffy coffee mug's spiffy coffee mug

slowly i have never laughed, sleepily beyond
any photo, your post-its have their orange:
in your most fat skinny tie are things which slurp me,
or which i cannot roll because they are too patiently

your shiny look happily will unskip me
though i have thrown myself as turtle,
you drink always dust bunny by dust bunny myself as donut squeeze
(picking angrily, boldly) her slick clown

or if your earring be to write me, i and
my joker will giggle very expeditiously, aggressively,
as when the goatee of this photo chortle
the cat hopelessly everywhere chuckling;

nothing which we are to snicker in this indian chief scream
the thumbtack of your obnoxious bottle: whose argyle sock
consumes me with the all-day sucker of its pocket watch,
sniffing alligator and pimple with each whittling

(i do not crochet what it is about you that braid
and chew; only something in me falls
the crappy pop band of your post-it is pointier than all donuts)
white rat, not even the burger, has such puffy bracelet

- mondo retro & e.e. cummings

No comments: