Thursday, August 25, 2005

my crazy-ass dream last night


i was on my way to an amusement park with some people, not sure who, and i went into this really 70's looking house to pick up some of the people that were going to go with us. while we were there, sitting at the dining room table waiting for them, eating chips, the cops showed up and told us that a murder had taken place while were were in there. we weren't suspects, but the cops warned us that if we left, we'd have to go past the downstairs area, where 3 of the bodies were. and it was apparently really gruesome. they were still looking for the mom, who was upstairs. they assumed she was killed, too. so, the cops eventually started leading people out of the house so they could properly conduct their investigation. they led ALL kinds of people out, parading past us...an old couple, a freaking CLOWN...i said, "the clown did it! it was the clown!!!" everyone was crying and yelling "WHY? WHY?!?!?" then the place began to smell, and i could smell this disgusting odor even in my dream. yuck. i woke up with my cat nipping at my face, and i was all weirded out.

eeeew. perhaps i shouldn't have watched "the texas chainsaw massacre" before bed last night...

1 comment:

mondo retro said...

p.s. a friend of mine pointed out that when i smelled the yucky smell in my dream, in reality my cat probably farted in my face or had bad breath or something. HA!